neljapäev, 1. märts 2012

Inheritance

I have only a few pages left, but it's still so damn exciting!


Anyway... The book was FULL of surprises. I can't tell anything, because some of my blog followers would get upset if I did.
There were some scenes that made me cry. And a death that really surprised me. I would never have guessed that...

I was told that in the final book there were a lot of new characters, but I wouldn't say that's true. There were some, but they were kind of connected to the previous books so I think it's totally fine.

Well, here I am, trying to write a blog post... In English. It's not as easy as I thought it would be but I'm definitely getting there. Somehow.
I'll try again some day.

5 kommentaari:

Leivo ütles ...

Lahe!

..::laura::.. ütles ...

I need that book! O.O

Kreete Kakk ütles ...

I know!!!!! I wish you had it... :P

I need someone to talk to about it!!!

marilin ütles ...

Writing in English from now on? :P or just this post?

Kreete Kakk ütles ...

Just this post. And maybe a few more, but mostly in Estonian. :)